Steps to Pay to Fees Online
Step 1: Pay the Term 1 Fees Online
You need to pay the school fees online only. Fees will not be accepted in cash or cheque for the upcoming academic year. The process to pay the fees is explained below. Fee Payment has started for Grade V to Grade X from 10th July 2019. The last date to pay the Fee is 31st July 2019.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PAY FEES ONLINE
Click on this link for the Fee Payment Policy and Transaction fee costs.
You have to use the username and password received on SMS to login and pay the fees for your daughter. After paying the fees, DOWNLOAD THE RECEIPT as proof of payment. You can ONLY PAY THE FEES FROM A DESKTOP/LAPTOP. Please do not use a mobile phone to make payment.
Step 2: Visit the School Website
Click Here For Fee Payment Portal
The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
Fee Payment Policy
- Username & Password used for Login to School App and Student Dashboard can be used to Login to Fee Payment System.
- After login Parents with more than 1 child will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Parents whose daughters are already in the school can choose from Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual plan. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year (new admissions can only select annual plans).
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- Payment with RuPay cards are also accepted. Kindly select the DEBIT CARD option and enter the Rupay card information. There is a limit of Rs. 25000 per day on RuPay cards.
- You cannot make fee payment using corporate debit card / corporate credit card / corporate account.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.