- Airtel Money
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- DCB BANK Personal
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank Retail
- ICICI Bank
- Idea Money
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas NetBanking
- Indusind Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank Limited
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Shamrao Vithal Co-op. Bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Uco Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank Of India
- Vodafone mpesa
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
Credit Card: 1% of transaction value
Debit card : 0.75% for transactions less than or equal to Rs.2000. For transactions greater than Rs.2000, the amount is 1%
Net banking: HDFC and SBI – Rs.17
Net banking: Axis, ICICI and Yes Bank – Rs.12
Net banking: All Others – Rs.8
Applicants are required to pay the fees for the academic year once they are offered admission and prior to the review of documents. If any of the documentation presented to the institution is found to be fabricated, erroneous or otherwise inaccurate in any way, the Institute has the right to reject the application and rescind the offer of admission. In this case, the enrolment and tuition fees will be refunded per the existing guidelines of the Department of Education. There will be no transfer of fees paid to any other applicant or student.
If the parent chooses to withdraw their child from the school for any reason after the grant of admission and payment of fees, then no refund of any and all fees paid will be provided to the parent/ward of the student/applicant
All refunds will be processed by cheque payment only by the school and typically takes 1 month of processing time.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an online admission application, process fee payment, access facilities provided by the college including but not limited to moodle, email, WiFi etc.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. None of your personally identifiable information for the purpose of processing financial transactions is stored on our website. It is directly processed by the payment gateway provider.
In order to apply for admission or other features provided by this website, a user must first complete the registration/application form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our application form and fee payment system. To use these services from us, you must provide contact information and financial information (like bank account details, debit/credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to complete your transaction. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We do not share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
This website https://www.apostoliccarmelbandra.com and all its pages, content, images, videos, information and other forms of data whether hosted on this site or on other websites such as YouTube, Facebook and others that are or may be linked to this website are the intellectual property of R.K. Trust, a registered educational trust.
Material on these pages is copyright or reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. It may be downloaded and printed for personal reference, but not otherwise copied, altered in any way or transmitted to others (unless explicitly stated otherwise) without the written permission of R.K. Trust. Hypertext links to other Web locations are for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement or authorisation by R.K. Trust.
Our Intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and use of this website.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
• not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
• not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
• not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
• not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
• Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
• Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about Apostolic Carmel, our educational facilities and course offerings.
Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in it, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.